Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Time: 10:00 am CST
Length: 60 minutes
Summary: Whether training new cardholders or existing ones begin cardholder training on the right track by having employees well informed about policy compliance and familiar with best practices. Cardholders who learn that p-cards are monitored and that they have a responsibility to follow policy procedures become a valuable, trustworthy part of the business. Signing up for this p-card webinar will identify
- How to deter fraudulent spending.
- Build a corporate atmosphere of trust in spending.
- How to communicate purchasing policy to cardholders.
- Ways to save time and lessen spending by educating cardholders.
- Best practices for monitoring cardholders’ transactions.
- How policy compliance applies to travel cards.