Purchasing professionals in Higher Education know what it takes to maintain a well-oiled spending machine: keep lowering costs, find efficiencies to today’s workflows and processes, and make sure controls are in place to maintain compliance.
The greatest challenge in meeting these purchasing goals involves optimizing the spend and its processes. To achieve purchasing goals such as
- increasing spend while maximizing rebate,
- expand card program,
- build and improve vendor relationships,
- streamline expense processes,
- prevent overspending, and
- mitigating risks such as noncompliance or fraud
higher education institutions can no longer rely on earlier methods such as manual processes to capture everything.
Card Integrity provides innovative tracking and reporting to expenses and brings the spend together from multiple systems to create a more accurate picture of institutional spending. With Card Integrity’s Data-Wise, universities and colleges have met the challenges with spend and achieved their purchasing goals with fewer constraints on resources. Customers have seen some immediate benefits such as
- increased open communication between the Purchasing department and the colleges with insightful spend reports,
- a savings difference from using Card Integrity vs. performing the tasks internally,
- greater detection of spending patterns and misuse that was not seen before,
- a decrease in Accounts Payable costs when more of the smaller spend is done on the P-Cards.
Whether for P-Card, Travel Card, Ghost Cards, or out-of-pocket expenses, discover the efficiencies in the purchasing process with Card Integrity expense monitoring to increase compliance and transparency in spending. Learn more about Card Integrity’s Data-Wise for all your expenses, today!