Working within an audit services company, the Finance Data Forensic Analyst is responsible for reviewing the client’s spend data identifying policy violations & trends, sourcing opportunities, and off-contract spend. Experience in audit, finance, or supply chain is preferred. Understanding of Procurement Cards (p-cards) is beneficial. This role interfaces directly with customers to explain findings and answer questions.
- Work with large amounts of data using an in-house toolset to facilitate.
- Organization of all client data files, deliverables, questions, trends.
- Identifying supplier lines of business.
- Professional skepticism regarding corporate expenditures.
- Maintain in-house software configuration for customer-specific settings.
- Protects the organization’s data by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for existing customer relationships, providing deliverables and fielding questions.
- Accomplishes department objectives by completing related results as needed.
- Internal investigations based on large data sets and identifying patterns.
- Inspect and QA reports and findings.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree required
- Basic Excel skills required
- Finance, purchasing or audit experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter and flexibility to meet varied and tight deadlines
- Integrity, confidentiality, research skills, independence, results-driven
- Passion for getting the details right and a curious, inquisitive mind
- Able to juggle multiple projects concurrently
Background check needed
Equal opportunity employer
Individuals returning to the workforce are welcome to apply
Job Type: Full-time