Our success is credited to our people. We are a strong team relying on expertise, innovation, and sharing. Our clients develop relationships with us, driving their and our business to success. We find the right partnership between our client and suppliers using unique tools, methodologies, and our expertise.
Card Integrity / D. Warner Group is looking for professional, creative and driven individuals to join our team. We encourage you to contact us at email@example.com and learn more about career opportunities.
FINANCE / COMPLIANCE ANALYST
Oak Brook, IL
The Finance/Compliance Analyst is responsible for reviewing the client’s spend data, identifying policy violations & trends, sourcing opportunities, and off-contract spend. Experience in finance, accounting, supply chain, or audit is preferred. Understanding of Procurement Cards is beneficial. This role interfaces directly with customers to explain findings and answer questions.
- Work with large amounts of data using an in-house toolset to facilitate.
- Organization of all client data files, deliverables, questions, trends.
- Identifying supplier lines of business.
- Professional skepticism regarding corporate expenditures.
- Maintain in-house software configuration for customer specific settings.
- Protects organization’s data by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for existing customer relationships, providing deliverables and fielding questions.
- Accomplishes department objectives by completing related results as needed.
- Internal investigations based on large data sets and identifying patterns.
- Inspect and QA reports and findings.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Basic Excel skills required, Access skills a plus
- Finance, purchasing or audit experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter and flexibility to meet varied and tight deadlines
- Integrity, confidentiality, research skills, independence, results driven
- Passion for getting the details right and a curious, inquisitive mind
Background check needed
Equal opportunity employer
Individuals returning to the workforce are welcome to apply
Job Type: Full-Time